Saturday 2 April 2011

Wiki Reflection

To have a look at my Wiki click HERE

Moodle requested I watch the YouTube video that gives a plain English explanation of one application for a WIKI and I'M SOLD. 

What a great central place to organise or discuss what ever we like without having to be in the same room and at your leisure.

I can see a Wiki being very useful in the classroom to promote discussion and lateral thinking amongst the class. 

I am will be a HPE teacher and my background is sports so the easiest subject for me to use was drugs in sport. Please have a look and I'd appreciate any feedback. 


The basis of my learning design is to have the students use De Bono's Hats as a thinking tool for group discussion and also individual thinking.


There are two pages to my wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment